16”/410mm Klindex Bush Hammer Plate with 6 Rollers (KLD-BH-6)
BUSH-HAMMER is a special tool that can be easily attached to our machines to bush-hammer the floor.
1. To create anti-slip surfaces.
2. To remove old glue and resin coatings, in particular thick resins.
3. To use as a scarifying machine with the advantage that it is aggressive but gentle enough not to “dig” uncontrollably into the floor surface.
4. For floor preparation before laying new coatings.
5. To expose the aggregate in concrete floors to prepare for concrete polishing.